Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our special little ladies.

There will be two special little ladies walking down the aisle shortly before I make my appearance. Hannah will be 7 by the time October rolls around, and Aspen will be just over a year old. I started looking at Flower Girl attire yesterday. I knew I wanted something classic and timeless, something that we could dress up by adding hair accessories, a cardigan and cute shoes - no bows, no tulle and no overwhelmingly huge flowers. So after hours upon hours of searching for the perfect dress, I think I finally "the one" at J. Crew.



J.Crew Silk Taffeta Cymbal Dress

Paired with this adorable cardigan

J.Crew Snow Leopard Cotton Cardigan

& these

J.Crew Hillary Satin Ballet Flats

Photos: Courtesy of J.Crew

xoxo - e

No comments:

Post a Comment